Best And Worst Antivirus Ever : Windows 10 Performance Drop down test


Summarized results

Users should weight the various subtests according to their needs. We applied a scoring system, to sum up, the various results. Please note that for the File Copying and Launching Applications subtests, we noted separately the results for the first run and for subsequent runs. For the AV-C score, we took the rounded mean values of first and subsequent runs for File Copying, whilst for Launching Applications we considered only the subsequent runs. “Very fast” gets 15 points, “fast” gets 10 points, “mediocre” gets 5 points and “slow” gets 0 points. This leads to the following results:







3 Comments

Hello, dear
I needed to peruse your blog, I appreciated perusing your blog. there is a ton of good data on your blog, I cherished understanding it and I figure individuals will get a ton of assistance from this (Mcafee.com/activate) blog. Sam, I have composed this sort of blog, You can likewise peruse this blog. I figure you will get a ton of assistance from this as well. I trust you like my blog, I trust you got a ton of assistance from this blog.

Thanks, I'm reading this text – I hope you found it useful. I've got browse your journal superb info produce good information article, Your article could be a smart inspiration for this blog. Thanks For different info within the future. visit for site

Thanks for sharing. We provide full support for all your Linksys devices, including guidance for your arlo support . So if you are having issues with connecting to the Wifi or configure settings on the Linksys app, then contact us using our live chat services or our email. You can also call us using our customer support phone number.Call at +1-844-456-4180 Toll Free Phone Number.


EmoticonEmoticon